9th September 2011, 09:34 AM
sdsakhare

How to cancel the admission which I recently took in Pune University?

i have taken admission to direct 2nd year for engineering in pune university ,but i want to cancel that admission so is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  2. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  4. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  6. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  7. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  9. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  10. Admission after diploma to degree in reputed university at Pune?
  11. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  12. Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University?
  13. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  14. How to get admission in GGSIPU branch in BPIT?
  15. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  16. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I be eligible to get admission for PG course in Pune University?
  18. How to get admission in full time MCA degree course in Pune University? -- [New]
20th April 2012, 03:58 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to cancel the admission which I recently took in Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsakhare View Post
i have taken admission to direct 2nd year for engineering in pune university ,but i want to cancel that admission so is it possible?
Yes it is possible to cancel your admission if you do not want to pursue the course anymore. But, it normally depends on the administrative department of the college/university. Some college/university will refund the amount after deduction of the tuition fees for the respective year.

However, if you want to pursue the course from any other college/university then you will have to take the migration certificate from the college/university where you want to cancel the admission.

In both the cases the first year fees will be deducted.
I would suggest you to go and speak about it to the accounts department or administrative department of Pune University. They will be the best person to guide you on this issue.
21st April 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to cancel the admission which I recently took in Pune University?

I have taken EXTERNAL admission to F.Y.BCOM from pune university, but i want to cancel that admission so is it possible?
And sholud i get my Original Certificates?
Please suggest me that what i have to do?
6th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

have the private colleges best?
If they best, why they do curuption & give
headache, tention?
26th November 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I had taken admission 2nd Year.Also I paid College as per Pune University Structure Rs 8000.

But righ now college asking for full fee 87000/- and they are giving reason as "you are not eligible for schlorship".

So it not possible for me to pay 87000/- Therefore I have decided to cancel the admission.

If I cancel the admission then shall I pay this 87000/-

Kindly Suggest.
25th August 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How to cancel the admission (ME comp engineering) which I recently took in Pune University?
20th October 2014, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to cancel my mca II year admission
becoz my healt problem....and i want
cancel my admission and get back original
document....what i do plz me
7th November 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

How can i cancell my admission of F.E degree in chemical engineering i want to cancel coz i dont want to do engineering...
Plz guide me faster i need help
5th August 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I wnt to cancel FE addmision also i paid 8000 rupes but college asking for full fees 108000 its not posibal for me piz tell me wht I do??
24th January 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have taken admission to mechanical engineering direct second year but I can't eligible for EBC or can't pay my college tuition fee so I have cancel my admission but how can I do I can't understand my college hasn't given permission for release my admission they has say pay ur one year fee thn release ur admission I'm so confused sir plzz help
3rd August 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to cancel my admission now I appeared in 3rd but I didnt take admission for TY as because health problem and college demanding to pay remaining years fee also is it rule????
1st March 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to cancel my admission now I appeared in 3rd but I didn't take admission for TY as because health problem and college demanding to pay remaining years fee also is it rule????
5th August 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to cancel my first year MCS admission in Pune university. I paid 5000 and total fee is 45000. Can I cancel admission
13th September 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I have recently taken admission for fy bcom external and i want to cancel it how to do it and when would get my documents back
19th September 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I have taken EXTERNAL admission to s.y. m.a. from external pune university, but i want to cancel that admission so is it possible?
And sholud i get my Original Certificates?
Please suggest me that what i have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?