25th March 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in full time MCA degree course in Pune University?

Hello,

I am aspiring to get admission in the Pune University for studying MCA course. Please tell me how can i get admission in the full time MCA degree course in Pune University?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  2. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  3. How to get admission in the full time MCA course in Anna University?
  4. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  5. Procedure to move from full time MCA course to part time MCA?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  7. Is there any possibility of doing MS in Design outside country with full scholarship? List of best colleges in Pune?
  8. What is the criteria of full time teachers with 3 years experience? I have completed MCM from Pune University
  9. MS degree frm BITS PILLANI through TECHMAHINDRA or a full time course in MSC-IT / MCA?
  10. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  11. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  12. Should i prefer full time MCA course or distance mode MCA degree?
  13. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Ph.D in management after doing MBA? Best universities in Pune for admission in Ph.D Full Time?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA from Pune University?
  16. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
  17. What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?
  18. Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?
26th March 2016, 01:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in full time MCA degree course in Pune University?

In order to get admission in Pune University to pursue MCA course, you will have to fill in the application form first and then will have to appear for PUCSD entrance examination. Admission will however be provided strictly on the basis of merit.
26th March 2016, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in full time MCA degree course in Pune University?

For getting admission in a full time MCA degree course course you need to appear for entrance exam which will be conducted by Pine University. You need the required degree qualification to become eligible for entrance exam.

Admission is purely based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
27th March 2016, 12:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am aspiring to get admission in the Pune University for studying MCA course. Please tell me how can i get admission in the full time MCA degree course in Pune University?
The aspirant has to apply to the entrance test conducted by the Pune University for the admission to the MCA course. The PUCSD entrance examination is conducted by Pune University Computer Science Department. The eligibility to study M.C.A. is a pass in science graduation (including B.C.A) with Mathematics at 10+2 level. You have to apply online also for the entrance examination. You have to clear the PUCSD examination to get the admission. You can check all the details in the website also Click Here for more details.
27th March 2016, 01:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Well, first the candidate must satisfy certain eligibility criteria to be eligible for MCA through pune University.

- The candidate must complete Graduation in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university and must studied Mathematics subject in both the 12th standard and Graduation as well.

- The candidate must appear and qualify in the PUCSD entrance examination is conducted by the Pune University.

The admission to the MCA through Pune university based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam score.

For more Information refer the official website - http://www.unipune.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?