1st January 2018, 09:49 AM
Aditya 123456

How is career in Aeronautical Engineering? What steps should I take to build a career in Aeronautical engineering?

I'm in 9th standard and wish to begin a career in Aeronautical Engineering. Therefore, please guide me what steps should I take from now only in order to study and build a career in Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard?
  2. How to get admission in aeronautical engineering course?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study ME Aeronautical Engineering from abroad after BE ECE? How can I make my career in Aeronautical field?
  5. What should I do for a good career after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  6. What to do after sslc for aeronautical engineering?
  7. What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of bachelor in engineering?
  9. Which Space Technology courses can i take after completion plus two?
  10. Career scope after completion of Aeronautical Engineering with 65% of marks?
  11. Good career options after scoring 85% in 10th? How is it to do Aeronautical engineering?
  12. How much should I score in SSLC and PU in order to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  14. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Best jobs for candidates of BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
9th January 2018, 08:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is career in Aeronautical Engineering? What steps should I take to build a career in Aeronautical engineering?

To be eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. You have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examinations like JEE, KCET, etc., and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. Once, you complete your Aeronautical Engineering course, you can apply for GATE examination to apply for jobs in PSUs and you can also find many job opportunities in private sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?