22nd March 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in SSLC and PU in order to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my career with Aeronautical Engineering so I want to know how much should I score in SSLC and PU in order to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? I am very weak in Maths and Science but my ambition is to become an Aeronautical Engineer so please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  2. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What is the easiest way to do aeronautical engineering after SSLC
  4. How can I complete Ph.D course being an MCA graduate?
  5. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  6. What to do after sslc for aeronautical engineering?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering by writing NDA exam?
  8. What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?
  9. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering from India? Which State in India has the largest scope for the course?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Is it a good choice to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering? Will I get a good job?
  13. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
  16. Can I pursue Bachelor in LAW after completing SSLC, Diploma in Civil Engineering and BE in Civil Engineering?
  17. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  18. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
27th July 2017, 11:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in SSLC and PU in order to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?

** Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course.

** The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering course is four years.

** Candidate should have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from recognized board of education.

** The minimum percentage required in SSLC and PU in order to pursue Aeronautical Engineering is 55 to 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?