21st June 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of bachelor in engineering?

Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of bachelor in engineering? Will it be useful for my future career? Can you please provide me the complete information soon on the same. Please guide me with the next steps.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join aeronautics? I am studying B.E EEE
  2. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  7. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  8. Courses offered for MPC after 12 standard?
  9. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  11. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  12. What courses are available after diploma in Montessori?
  13. How to go in B.E in computers after diploma in electrical?
  14. Can I join Nasa after class 12 PCM?
  15. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  18. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
25th June 2017, 11:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of bachelor in engineering?

1. You have done bachelor's degree in engineering and again want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering. You are eligible to get admission in aeronautical engineering.

2. The qualification required for aeronautical engineering is that candidate should done 10+2 with PCM subjects. You will not be eligible for engineering entrance exam like JEE because your attempts are already over.

3. You can get admission in private engineering college in this stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?