4th September 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Career scope after completion of Aeronautical Engineering with 65% of marks?

is their bright future for aeronautical engineering with 65% pass in their b.tech carrier

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  2. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  3. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  4. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  5. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  6. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  7. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  10. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Career scope for the candidates after completion of Mechanical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  14. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80% -- [New]
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  17. Which course will provide me better career scope after completion of 10+2 with Science stream?
  18. Are Aeronautic engineers and Aircraft maintenance engineers well paid?
4th September 2012, 04:59 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career scope after completion of Aeronautical Engineering with 65% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is their bright future for aeronautical engineering with 65% pass in their b.tech carrier

the following are my choise if ypu are interested select one of them.
depending on the aptitude of the student he or she can be put into any of the following domain work.
1]navigation guidance
2]helicopters
3]satellites
4]instrumentation
5]military aircrafts
6]rockets
7]communication
etc
17th September 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope after completion of Aeronautical Engineering with 65% of marks?

sir,now a days all are saying that in future there wont be any job offers for aeronautical engineer.how much right is there in that?
21st June 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Now i joined (Aero) first year (B.E) 2013-2014. After four years, how will the field be.
23rd June 2013, 03:03 AM
rhiayrash

With 65% marks in aeronautical engineering i think you have less job opportunity because we don't have good industries in aviation field.You can get job in defence or at Hindustan aeronautics limited in Banglore.But you have got less score I think it will be difficult for you to find jobs.You know that we have very bad condition in our aviation industry and it is not going well.If you try in foreign country like Russia,Germany,France,USA,Sweden you can get good job.But in India it is very difficult.
20th July 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i completed my intermediate(M.P.C) with 75%...i would like to choose aeronautical in engineering....or mechanical.which is best....could u tell
27th July 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hi friends i have sucessefully completed aircraft maintainance engineering,i did not get any job in in aviation industry from one and half year i am sitting at home alone nd so much tensioned about my future so,my advise is please do not join in aerounautics.........if u want full details u can contact me on [email protected],thank you.
21st August 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i say what qualicification and what fees given by me in study of air craft eng
6th September 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Am a mechanical engineering graduate, now i am interested in doing my Mtech in aeronautical engineering, so may i please know what are the career opportunities in this field and how good are the job prospects in this industry for my qualification.
9th December 2013, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

now i study in bsc 1st non-medical, i dropped one year before bsc attend. My marks in 2 is 79.6 ,now i intrested in aeronautical engg. Is there any chance for my admission ? And where i get admission in india which college now ?? For which i apply ? Call me about future of this engg. I have no much infomatn about it , so please any body gives me right suggetion .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?