21st August 2010, 01:58 PM
rajkumarpatil

How to change college after 1st year B.E?

How to check college after 1st year B.E?

can you please reply

thanks

5th April 2011, 09:34 AM
chiranjeev90

Default Re: How to change college after 1st year B.E?

hii,
it is easy to change college and you can do it under same university colleges if your

university allows it i.e their is a prior consent between two colleges that are present under the same university.

procedure to change the college ::
1.student can change from one college to another college only under the consent of two colleges.
2.u have to take permission from your principal to change of college
3.u have to apply for the college you want to join but that should come other
same university.
4.it is also based on the 1st year marks the colleges make merit and if the seat is available in a branch you have applied then you will definitely get admission to that college
5.a student cannot migrate from a NIT to a IIT.
6.change of college can also be done by citing students health problems.

best wishes .......
5th April 2011, 09:42 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

I hope it's not a good option to change your college after completing first year in B.E.But,if your college is not reputed by AICTE then it will be better that you change your college.

All you have to do is that you need to talk to your respective college officials about this matter.You can change your college but you have to pay the fee's for the entire four years only then can you change your college.After paying the entire fee's there is a chance that you seek for admission in other college.But,you need to study right from the first year again.

You can go through the CET examination of your respective state once again else join in Management quota i.e to pay extra fee for the college you wish to join.
5th April 2011, 10:05 AM
gurpreetrodger

u can change ur college after 1st year by giving strong reason to change ur college (in written)
after that u will get the migration certificate which will b given in the college in which u r going to a take admission.
5th April 2011, 12:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to change college after 1st year is not so much easy although there is a rules that candidate can change their institution after 1st year if his academic qualification is good enough.

if you want to change your institution after first year then obviously you should have a good academic result. after that there should be vacant seat in which institution you want to take admission in which particular branch.

if you can fulfill eligibility criterion then first you have to contact with your university. the university will provide you one application form for change of college. you have to fill up the application form with all details. after verification of your application form university will confirm with your current institution and the institution where you want to take admission changing your institution.

but one thing you have to pay all admission fees in the new institution like caution money, library fees etc. and also you may not get refund money from your current institution also. but if your current institution is good enough then they may return your caution money.

best of luck.
5th April 2011, 12:52 PM
forlan7

If you want to change your institution after first year then obviously you should have a good academic result. after that there should be vacant seat in which institution you want to take admission in which particular branch.

DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED::

1.Character certificate.

2.migration certificte.

3.academic marksheets.

4.Bonafide certificate.

5.transfer certificate.

contact your university for further query.
6th April 2011, 05:13 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to change college after 1st year B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumarpatil View Post

can you please reply

thanks
College Transfer Procedure
A candidate can only transfer his/her college on the basis of below
reason.

If he/she has fallen ill after joining the source institute

In the eventuality of death(s) of both parent(s)/guardian(s),
or the parent(s) is/are suffering from diseases like Cancer and AIDS

In the event of harassment of a female student

If the seats are vacant in the destination college only then you will get
admission.

So you can transfer your college only by the above reason.
6th April 2011, 06:43 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
I hope it's not a good option to change your college after completing first year in B.E.But,if your college is not reputed by AICTE then it will be better that you change your college.
All you have to do is that you need to talk to your respective college officials about this matter.You can change your college but you have to pay the fee's for the entire four years only then can you change your college.After paying the entire fee's there is a chance that you seek for admission in other college.But,you need to study right from the first year again.
You can go through the CET examination of your respective state once again else join in Management quota i.e to pay extra fee for the college you wish to join.
Thanks
6th April 2011, 08:54 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

well many universities provide students facility to change college after I'st year only

after I'st year you are not allowed to change college in general cases .well there are
many reason one can give to change its college and in some colleges none require .what
you have to is to take written permission from your college principal and NOC i.e no
objection certificate
which includes that college do not have any problem if other
colleges are ready to give him admission.

other colleges will provide you admission only if seats are available in particular branch
you are seeking admission .As you that the first year syllabus is same for all branches
hence you can take admission to any branch you want to.

only thing that you have to do is to apply for that branch and have to score good and
then the college make their merit list and you will be called for further procedure you will
have to submit all the documents at the time of admission .
15th April 2011, 01:12 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, you can change to other college, make sure you show all your colleges fees and form of cet then apply in your, university then you need to full course fee of old and new colleges a bit painful.
5th May 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I would like to tranfer the college in 2nd year by latter entry it is possible
23rd May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Now I am studying in Alagappa chettiar college of engineering and technology in karaikudi.will i get any seat in second year at Anna university chennai sir?
30th May 2011, 07:44 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumarpatil View Post

can you please reply

thanks
hii.

what the means of that college i think you ask the change of college ..

so i suggest you their is a process if your current collge give you NOC certificate then only you apply for the other college .
take NOC of your current college and send one copy to your university and one for the whee you want to take admission other process expalin by the college management ..

ankur
11th July 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

is there any seats available in top colleges after transferring from 1st year of b.e
11th July 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any seats available in top colleges after transferring from 1st year of b.e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?