17th August 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college after 1st year?

i am a student of 1st year btech can i change my collage after 1st year

5th January 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college after 1st year?

i am first year b tech student in calicut university.and i got admisson in management seat,so can i change my college after first year to same university..
21st August 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my btech in lpu so I want to change my colladge after 1st year in kolkata .plz tell me prosidar
21st August 2013, 05:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of 1st year btech can i change my collage after 1st year
Dear Friend

As you have mentioned that you are a candidate of first year of bachelor of technology but you have not mentioned your college or university or what may be the possible reason for leaving the college.

To be very honest ,yes you can change your college but I would like tell you that you will have to get admission again into the first year of any other college .

No fees will refunded.It now depends upon you what do you think about the college and its academic in future aspect .

There will be wastage of money and one year time also if you change your college from my point of view.You should concentrate yourself on the studies in that college itself ,you can do better from there .

Money can be earned again and again but what is matters is time .

Note : However as far as I am concerned if you are in any AICTE approved college which is under any university then you may shift yourself from one college to another good college according to you in second year of bachelor's degree through the lateral entry if that college has this facility.

Hope the information helps you .If you have any other query you can leave your message .We will reply you as soon as possible .

All the best

aashisranjan784
15th January 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How many mark should be score in BE first and second sem
23rd August 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am complete first yesr b.sc mathematics in calicut university. Now I am second year but , some reason i Cannot continue in that college so what i can do? I would like to continue in another private or other college. Can I get admission in any college for continue my course without waste my time&year?
27th April 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am studying in Engineering College 1st year . Due to personal reason i dont like to continue there shall i join in any other college under Anna university syllabus. In this college i have joined in management quota and what reason i should tell to relive from there pl guide me
13th September 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of btech 1st year studying in Iare eng CLG(aicte approved,NBA accredited,permanently affiliated to jntuh) is it possible to transfer to another eng CLG with same course, affiliated to same university I.e jntuh after completing 1 st year in Iare eng clg
14th September 2015, 04:32 PM
Rashmuu

Each college is having some rules and regulations. We don't know about which college you have asked here.Generally changing of the college is possible only under the same University.

You have to contact to the admission department of your college. They will assist you in this to what to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?