2nd July 2021, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to change my 10th certificate date of birth?

Can I change my date of birth in 10th certificate how to change my date of birth certificate I am 10th passed in
2020 and please help me

3rd July 2021, 11:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my 10th certificate date of birth?

Actually, it is really a difficult task to change your date of birth in class 10 certificate but still if you want to change the date of birth and you have a valid proof of correct date of birth, then you have to file a case in the court and get the court order in your favour and this court order will help you to change the date of birth in your class 10th
certificate and then, the board will issue you a fresh duplicate certificate with corrected date of birth.
4th July 2021, 07:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to change my 10th certificate date of birth:-

To change your date of birth, you must have to contact the respective school from where you attendant your class 10th examination. Contact to the principal of the school and state him/ her about your issue.
Write an application to change the date of birth in class 10th certificate and submit it in the school. The school will proceed for the further procedure to help you.
5th July 2021, 03:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to change my 10th certificate date of birth:-

To change date of birth, you must have contact to the respective school from where you attended your class 10th examination. Contact to the principal of the school and state him/her about issue.
Write an application to change the date of birth class 10 certificate and submit it in the school.

The school will proceed for the further procedure to help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?