3rd February 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How to change to other engineering college under same university of Pune?

4th April 2011, 05:18 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: How to change to other engineering college under same university of Pune?

You have to forward a transfer application to the university authorities through your college principal.

University authorities consider your marks in HSC, first year.You must mention valid reason, why you are asking transfer to other college.

If you found eligible university authorities notify you via your college.
15th June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change to other engineering college under same university of Pune?

how to change engineering college from pune university to shivaji university?
13th July 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

can i change my branch in same college
19th July 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

If i become yd in fe . Can i able to change college in next year?
3rd August 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How to change to other engineering college within Mumbai University?
1st September 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

can i change clg in 3rd year in pune university.???
24th February 2013, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i change cld in 3rd year mech eng in pune uni
26th April 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

can i change my engineering college from mumbai university to puna university?what its requirement and say procedure.
25th July 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

how can i change my branch under same collage and same university .?
2nd August 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

please, answer above questions.
15th September 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

can I change clg twise in same university ?
29th September 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in 2nd year engineering in pune university nashik .. has completed diploma and taken direct second year admission in engineering. ...
I want to know if its possibpossible to change the college in 3rd year within the same university if i have one or two subject back but eligible for 3rd year
9th October 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I change college 1st year to 2nd year how procedure plz ans
19th July 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my 3rd year in computer... my clg is under pune university.. should i change my colge for last year.. or transfer my clg for last year...
11th February 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd year in pune university change the other college in pune university a can change college
22nd March 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Second year student I had three backlog in first semester some medical problem that why i am not attending the current college so that i want to change same university but another college which is near my home. Is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?