10th June 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How to change from PTU to any other after completing B.Tech?

I want to change my university from ptu to any other after b.tech...can you please tell me the procedure to do it

Related Questions:
  1. How is PTU for B.Tech? Which are the best colleges in Punjab?
  2. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?
  3. Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?
  4. Can I change my university from PTU to Sikkim Manipal University or WBUT without losing a year?
  5. Does PTU approved by AICTE? Placement Prospects of PTU?
  6. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  7. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Marketing from PTU?
  8. How to do MCA after completing BCA from PTU?
  9. My score in ptu cet is 70 what rank will i get?
  10. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college?
  11. Will i be facing any problem in job interviews after completion of my MBA from PTU Univeristy?
  12. Will engineering from PTU affect my placements after engineering?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Government jobs in teaching field after completing BCA from PTU? -- [New]
  14. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. PTU B.Tech EE-3rd Sem-Magnetic Circuits and Transformers (EE-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  17. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  18. PTU B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd Sem-Fluid Mechanics-I (CE-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th June 2011, 08:53 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: How to change from PTU to any other after completing B.Tech?

dear friend:-
if a person completed his b. tech. means he has completed his graduation .
then you can easily change ptu. means if you wants to go in higher studies apply in other college and simply leave it .
as you changed your school from one class to other class , simillarly change it
26th December 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change from PTU to any other after completing B.Tech?

i want to change my university fom ptu to uptu? tell me the procedure????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?