9th July 2012, 10:46 AM
Purushottam C.S.

How to choose Army Wing after passing SSC board exams? What is the procedure to join it?

Sir, I just passed ssc board exams. I want to join the NDA. I want to choose a Army wing.
Then what is the process to join it?
Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army after passing SSC exam from State Board?
  2. How can I join any wing of Army as officer after passing 12th with commerce stream from UP board with 73%
  3. How to join Army Wing after passing class 12th
  4. Can I give upcoming NDA Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 30-12-1993?
  5. Can a married women(Aged 22 years) join to SSC? I have done my B.Sc. I was cadet of Army wing and finished "B" and "C"certificates with "B"grade and also completed TSC
  6. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th? Which exams can I give?
  7. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 12th? What's the procedure for the same?
  8. Can I join Indian Army after completion of SSC from CBSE board with 51% -- [New]
  9. What should I do to join Indian Army after passing out SSC? What is the height requirement?
  10. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 12th? What's the procedure for the same?
  11. Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the qualification to become a Pilot in IAF?
  13. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  14. How can I join Research and Analysis Wing? Procedure to join it?
  15. How to join Army after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  16. How can I join Indian Army after scoring 80% in SSC examination
  17. What can I do for Indian Air Force after 10th?
  18. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
7th September 2012, 09:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to choose Army Wing after passing SSC board exams? What is the procedure to join it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purushottam C.S. View Post
Sir, I just passed ssc board exams. I want to join the NDA. I want to choose a Army wing.
Then what is the process to join it?
Please reply.
You can choose and apply for Army wings only after completing your Intermediate examination. So if you have completed your +2 Examination then you can apply for the NDA Examination.

NDA stands for National Defence academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year. You have to complete your Intermediate examination in any discipline from a recognised Board.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination, Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years to apply for NDA.

This year examination was already completed and to apply for next year examination, you have to wait for the notification. Notification is going to be publishes soon in the month of December last week.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only. You must be medically and physically fit in all the respects to apply for NDA.

So, after completing your Intermediate examination you are eligible for NDA Examination, you can collect details from the UPSC official website.
8th September 2012, 09:05 PM
sailagishetty

Default Re: How to choose Army Wing after passing SSC board exams? What is the procedure to join it?

To my friend,
You can choose and apply for Army wings only after completingyour Intermediate examination. So if you have completed your 2 Examination then you can apply for the NDA Examination.
NDA stands for National Defence academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year. You have to complete yourIntermediate examination in any discipline from a recognised Board.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination, Your age should between 16.5 to19 years to apply for NDA.
This year examination was already completed and to apply for next year examination, you have to wait for the notification.Notification is going to be publishes soon in the month of December last week.
Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only. You must be medically and physically fit in all the respects to apply for NDA.
So, after completing your Intermediate examination you are eligible for NDA Examination.For more details check official website
4th July 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is johnson from pune pg road servant quarter my dream is to be an join and be a army officer with taking commerce for mah board (ssc) so what is the procedure sir and in 11th and 12th which subject should i choose ? please reply message mi sir on my number:9765098414 thank u...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?