15th March 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 12th? What's the procedure for the same?

hi, sir my name is Tejas Desai from panvel, india. i have complete my 12th exams, and i wan to join Indian on the basis of passing 12th from commerce stream , so i need to know that how i can enroll and i need all information about entrance exams and other procedure

19th March 2012, 10:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 12th? What's the procedure for the same?

You can join Indian Army after completing 12th class by attending the NDA exam. You should be between 16.5-19 years to attend this exam. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam. You can apply via online for this exam by logging in to the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. You can access all the important details regarding how to apply and all and fill the form based on the notifications published in the site. If you qualify in the written test, you will be called for Physical test and personal interview.
20th March 2012, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 12th? What's the procedure for the same?

last year i am pass 12th exam .i will not get addmission for degree and i have passed b certificit for ncc,so what i am doing now to join indian militrey
5th August 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir'.iget bba !now what i shold do?
5th August 2012, 11:17 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Army through appearing and cracking NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II after completion of 12th.

To join Indian Army apart from academic qualification as 12th in any stream from a recognised Board, the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical and Medical fitness.

The NDA can be applied through on line by paying requisite fees for the Exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th November 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i finished 12 before 5 years.......how can i join in army
26th November 2012, 11:49 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

You can join Indian army after 12th also, provided that you fulfill the eligibility criteria required for applying for NDA exam.

NDA - National Defence Academy conducts exam for - Air Force, Navy and Army.

Eligibility criteria -

12th pass with Physics and Maths from a recognised board.

Age should be between 16.5 - 19 years.

Unmarried male candidates only can apply.

Visit www.upsc.gov.in
27th November 2012, 02:15 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

You can join Indian army if you crack the NDA exam. NDA exam held two times in a year.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy . NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria For NDA

Only male and Unmarried Candidate are eligible. girls are not allowed.

age must be in between 16.5-19 years.

candidate must be passed/appeared in 12th with a govt. recognized university

candidate must be an Indian citizen
16th June 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 10th? What's the procedure for the same?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-may-i-join-indian-army-after-completion-my-12th-whats-procedure-same-668336.html#ixzz2WN5By4CQ
7th August 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am passing to 12th science and my ambition is work to the post of para cammondo so,which exams pass to this post.
25th August 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY I AM 12TH PASS , WITH 54% , SO PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE PROCIDURE FOR JOINNING THE INDIAN ARMY.
I AM A COMERCE STUDENT.
20th February 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in mathmatics(passcourse),i have cleared by major(physics)with 69 percentage.what course can i do for my best career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?