9th April 2012, 03:51 PM
sanchayita1

How to clear JRF in Physics while doing MSc Physics?

i m in m.sc physics.i want to clear net jrf in physics.so i want to take coaching in kolkata for net.so i want to know all best coaching institute in kolkata for ugc csir net coaching in physics.

11th October 2012, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to clear JRF in Physics while doing MSc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchayita1 View Post
i m in m.sc physics.i want to clear net jrf in physics.so i want to take coaching in kolkata for net.so i want to know all best coaching institute in kolkata for ugc csir net coaching in physics.
well i too am from calcutta and have completed my Msc physics degree and wanna give the NET exam..so i was looking for some coaching institute in calcutta..but after extensive searching i haven't found any. i saw an ad from http://www.careerendeavour.com/postal_courses.html where they are also offering "postal" NET coaching help for about Rs7000. thats the only place i have found so far.
so have you given your net exam yet sanchayita?if you have found any coaching center can you please please let me knw too by email? and if you leave me your email address or mail me i will let you know if i find anything else. my email address is
[email protected].
14th April 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to clear JRF in Physics while doing MSc Physics?

which is the best book for clearing ugc exam of physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?