1st July 2013, 01:13 PM
reyah

Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?

hello..i have completed my bsc physics with computer applications and waiting for results..the problem is since i dont have interest in teaching field am totally confused which course to choose msc physics or msc applied physics..i hope i will be guided thanks in advance

15th January 2017, 10:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?

My suggestion to you is that you can do MSc Physics course after completion of your B.Sc Physics course. M.Sc. Physics or Master of Science in Physics is a postgraduate Physics course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university with at least 50%.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Panjab University - PU, Chandigarh

** Annamalai University, Cuddalore

** Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra

** Jiwaji University, Gwalior
6th July 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?

Is msc physics and msc electronics are two different fields? Or can i do mphil physics after msc electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?