1st January 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to collect the hall ticket of SCRA exam?

sir, how i collect my hall ticket of scra exam , i will try to find but i failed to find it.

2nd January 2012, 08:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to collect the hall ticket of SCRA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, how i collect my hall ticket of scra exam , i will try to find but i failed to find it.
SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year, For this Year SCRA Examination Notification was Already Published and the Last date of apply for this examination Online was already completed.

If you have already filled the SCRA Application form, then please download your E-Admit Card soon before the Last date.

To download your E-Admit Card, you have to enter your Registration ID, Date of Birth in this Given Link and then you can easily Download your Admit Card.

So, please visit the Given Link and Download your Admit Card soon and If you Face any Problem then please contact the Concerned Department Soon.

Download SCRA E-Admit Card : Click Here
2nd January 2012, 09:42 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

SCRA- SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICES exam conducted by UPSC every year. For SCRA 2012 examination registration process has already been completed.

As you have already submitted your application for SCRA, you can down load your E-Admit card i.e. hall ticket by logging in to the official web site of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
After entering your registration ID and date of birth in the space provided in the site the Admit can be down loaded.
28th January 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i have registered in scra opening exams but i have no my admit card or hall ticket and i have my registration id, sir plz, help??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?