22nd June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering? Difference between B.E and B.Tech

I am completing diploma from mechanical engineering so i wish to complete graduation ,so what is the exact diffrence between B.E. and B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  2. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  3. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  8. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What can I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  12. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the best choice for me after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  18. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
8th August 2012, 07:59 AM
prince4usr

Thumbs down Re: How to complete graduation after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering? Difference between B.E and B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completing diploma from mechanical engineering so i wish to complete graduation ,so what is the exact diffrence between B.E. and B.Tech.
" First please note that there is no difference between these degrees in terms of value and scope. BE and B.Tech have smilar scope in future.

If BE and B.Techhave same value and scope why the names are different?

Right after independence of India we have two types of universities, one that offers degrees in many fields like Sciences, Arts, Education and Engineering too, and the second set of universities (were named as institutes) offer only degrees in engineering. Universities those offer other degrees along with engineering named their engineering degree as BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and Institute constituted for only Engineering studies named their degree as B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology).

Now as AICTE approve courses most of the courses are same and identical for BE and B.Tech. The universities those offering BE when started new courses named them to B.Tech too.
so not confuse for b.e and b.tech. "
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?