5th January 2013, 08:56 PM
bhallaram

How to complete my M.Tech in computer science and engineering?

i want to complite my m.tech in computer science& engineering in 2014?

9th August 2015, 05:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete my M.Tech in computer science and engineering?

M.Tech stands for the Master of Technology. To pursue master of technology, you need to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology.

To be eligible for this exam, a candidate must have done bachelor of engineering or technology or master's degree in science. Depending upon your GATE rank and score, you can get admission in any engineering college for M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.

As per UGC norms, while pursuing M.Tech for GATE qualified candidates, there is stipend of Rs 12,800 per month as per latest rules and regulations. You can also pursue M.Tech without GATE score from private college or university but for that you will not receive stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?