4th March 2012, 10:22 PM
pritam santra27

Is it possible to complete M.Tech in computer science engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics engineering

sir i have done my btech in electronics engg. in 2003. Is it possible for me to complete my mtech in computer science engg..?????????

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  2. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  3. Is it possible to complete M.Tech in computer science engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics engineering
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  8. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  10. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore -- [New]
  11. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  12. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  13. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  14. List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C
  15. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  16. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  17. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  18. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
3rd May 2012, 09:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete M.Tech in computer science engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics engineering

GATE score is the requirement for admission to M.Tech course. Those who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized University are eligible to attend the exam. As you have pursued your B.Tech in Electronics Engineering, you can’t go for M.Tech in Computer Engineering. You will be eligible only for electronics specialization. Details on the exam can be collected from the official portal of exam conducting authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?