18th June 2011, 03:27 PM
charissa

How could i get into forensic Medicine after completing graduation in Homeopathy? Colleges offering this course?

Hi,
I have completed my graduation in homeopathy...i want to branch into forensic medicine...how do i go about it??? Whichr d colleges offering d course?? Is it a wise thing to do this??please help...

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  2. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  4. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  5. What type of recruitment available for Medical Graduates (MD in Forensic Medicine)?
  6. How to be eligible for forensic medicine doctor in CBI, CID after completing MBBS?
  7. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  8. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  9. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  10. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  11. Courses to do along with Internship related to Forensic Medicine/ Ayurvedic Pediatrics Medicine for BAMS candidate?
  12. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Sports Medicine/Forensic Medicine/Medical Informatics/PM & R/Law for MBBS graduate Army Officer?
  13. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Forensic Medicine?
  14. Registration procedure of DNB-Forensic Medicine course for Diploma holder? Can I get any consession at the time of admission? Job prospects of Forensic Medicine Diploma course?
  15. Procedure for registration for DNB in forensic medicine? I have qualification of diploma in forensic medicine
  16. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  17. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam dates for MD Homeopathy colleges in India? Colleges offering MD homeopathy outside India? How to apply for them?
  18. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
8th December 2011, 07:06 PM
ibad.786

Default Re: How could i get into forensic Medicine after completing graduation in Homeopathy? Colleges offering this course?

Forensic science is one of the prestigious and adventourous jobs in India as it with all crime related cases. Its really nice that you have opted for this option. For getting into forensic department, you have to complete your M.Sc in chemistry. Every year entrance exam is held for getting into forensic department followed by an interview. Notification of the exam appears in newspaper named 'Rozgar Samachar' with all the details of the exam like eligibility, important dates, etc.
Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?