20th July 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What type of recruitment available for Medical Graduates (MD in Forensic Medicine)?

Sir,

With due respect i would like to know if there is any post available for post-graduates in Forensic Medicine in CID/CBI. i have just passed my post-graduation in Forensic Medicine from Gauhati Medical College, Assam and am eager to join CID/CBI. Is that possible.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Sports Medicine/Forensic Medicine/Medical Informatics/PM & R/Law for MBBS graduate Army Officer?
  2. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Forensic Medicine?
  3. Registration procedure of DNB-Forensic Medicine course for Diploma holder? Can I get any consession at the time of admission? Job prospects of Forensic Medicine Diploma course?
  4. Procedure for registration for DNB in forensic medicine? I have qualification of diploma in forensic medicine
  5. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  6. Procedure for registration of DNB in forensic medicine? Will I get any concession in Diploma?
  7. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  8. How to be eligible for forensic medicine doctor in CBI, CID after completing MBBS?
  9. Courses to do along with Internship related to Forensic Medicine/ Ayurvedic Pediatrics Medicine for BAMS candidate?
  10. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses?
  11. Whether AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?
  12. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  13. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  14. Can I do MBBS after BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  16. How many subjects are there in MBBS?
  17. Is MSc in anatomy course available in JIPMER?
  18. When is the entrance test for MSc Forensic Study? What type of preparation is needed?
27th January 2018, 06:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of recruitment available for Medical Graduates (MD in Forensic Medicine)?

Job opportunities available for MD in Forensic Medicine background candidates:

There are several job opportunities for candidates from MD in Forensic Medicine background. You may find employment opportunities in,

<> Police Organizations

<> Research Institutes

<> Criminal Investigation Department (CID)

<> Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)

<> AIIMS

<> Public or Private sector Investigation agencies

<> Insurance companies

<> Armed Forces department

<> Forensic Organizations...etc.,

Yes, you can surely find job opportunities in CBI/ CID after successful completion of MD in Forensic Medicine course. You may apply for the posts namely Professor, Medical Officer, Forensic Medicine Manager, Junior Resident, Forensic Scientist, Investigator, Criminologist, Research Assistant, Forensic Analyst..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?