4th June 2011, 08:29 PM
kurundwad varad

How could I get a scholarship to study in UK or USA? Is it possible to get it after 12th board exam?

i am trying to ask that if i could win the scolorship to
study in uk or usa.is it possible after 12th board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How could I get a scholarship to study in UK or USA? Is it possible to get it after 12th board exam?
  2. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?
  4. Studies in USA with scholarship for 12th student?
  5. How can I study in USA with scholarship after completing 12th standard?
  6. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
  7. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  8. What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?
  9. Can I study MBBS from USA? Will I get scholarship?
  10. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  11. Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with full scholarship in USA?
  13. Scholarship to study in USA after getting above 60%? -- [New]
  14. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  16. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  17. How to do High School in USA with scholarship? Options available to study?
  18. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
5th November 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I get a scholarship to study in UK or USA? Is it possible to get it after 12th board exam?

scholarship depends upon various factor but before that u need to give the exam SAT TOEFL or IELTS in order to study in USA or UK. So to grab that scholarship u need perfect in this matter
1) Good percentage in 10th & 12th ( percentage depends on the university where u want to persue ur study)
2) Good extra curricular activity in ur school life involvement in social service example blood donation......
3) Good score in sat more than 1800 plus toefl min 80 out of 120 & in ielts more than 7.5 out of 10
4) why i said good percentage if u didn't score well in these exam ur academic record will make u fit to grab the scholarship
5) Strong latter of recommendation from ur previous professor or lecturer or teacher who understands u well through out ur academic life
6) Resume that reflects complete you
7) Statement of purpose it has to well structured with clear in ideas that why do u want to study there
8) SCHOLARSHIP ALSO DEPENDS UPON THE FUNDING AVAILABLE IN THE UNIVERSITY & THE APPLICANT APPLIED FOR THAT COURSE
I THINK THIS IS ENOUGH TO TO GRAB THE SCHOLARSHIP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?