18th May 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with full scholarship in USA?

Hello,
I am a student of class 12th and having subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I want to go Abroad for doing MBBS course. But my economic condition is not so good so I want to ask you which exam I should give for doing MBBS in USA by getting full scholarship?

21st May 2015, 08:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with full scholarship in USA?

To pursue MBBS course in USA, you have to appear for MCAT exam and after completing MCAT exam, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission. And it is very difficult to get full tuition fee waiver and scholarship from any university, even though if you have good academic profile and MCAT exam score, because most of the universities will offer only some amount of scholarship for only few students, who have good academic profile. So, first select some universities and try to know their funding opportunities, to get into the university, where you can get more financial aid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?