24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?

Hello,
I am in a pile of confusion to choose which profession as a career. I like to study History and I want to study in Abroad. I can't understand what should I do to so that colleges at USA will accept me. I belong to a middle class family, so I want to obtain a scholarship. I don't know what to do first and how to organize my tasks. I am studying in class 12th.

28th April 2015, 09:00 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?

It will be best for you to pursue the course that you want to do and it will help you in the long run a lot.
So concentrate on scoring good marks in the all the Examinations.
It will be best for you if you are able to pursue the course of Graduation in History here in India at first.
Then make sure that you prepare for the GRE and TOEFL Examination so that you are able to get a Scholarship and you can pursue your Masters Course Abroad.
This will be the easiest and most beneficial way for you to go forward and it will also help you in getting a Full Scholarship easily.
So make sure that you are able to crack both the Examinations as they are the gateway for higher studies Abroad which also has the scope of Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?