15th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How could I prepare myself to get appointed in Government Sector after B.E in Electrical Engineering?

sir i am in first year BE in electrical engineering. I want to be confirmly appointed in any government sector after just the 4 year completion. so how could i prepare my self for this. please show me the path. regards
'''''''satya'''''''''

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  4. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  5. How to get a job after completing 3 years B.Tech in EEE?
  6. How should I prepare for government sector service along with M.Tech-CS?
  7. How to do part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana for a Government employee?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  9. Industrial Training in Government Sector for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate?
  10. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Electrical Diploma student?
  12. Is KSOU B.Tech degree in electrical engineering approved for government sector job
  13. Best Diploma engineering stream for girls -- [New]
  14. Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?
  15. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for ITI Holder in Electrical Trade?
  17. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  18. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering
25th June 2011, 08:31 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: How could I prepare myself to get appointed in Government Sector after B.E in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am in first year BE in electrical engineering. I want to be confirmly appointed in any government sector after just the 4 year completion. so how could i prepare my self for this. please show me the path. regards
'''''''satya'''''''''
Dear Friend,

Please do well first of all in your degree course. If you do well you placement will be certain.

For govt job please keep a watch on the vacancy raised by the govt from time to time. There are many seat available in Defence/Railway and other Govt organisation for BE Electrical Engineer.

Govt seat are not stand still. They fill up at fast track. please keep a track. We wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?