2nd December 2010, 10:17 PM
SUDIPTA TIWARI

How to crack CSIR UGC exam in 14 days?

time is too short to prepare and crack the csir-ugc net exam in december can you give me an idea to crack exam in this only14 days period

3rd December 2010, 01:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack CSIR UGC exam in 14 days?

For cracking the UGC exams normally candidates prepare for around 1 year. It is a bit difficult to crack in short notice unless you are sound in area you plan to appear. Try to solve the past years paper and see where you need to prepare and prepare accordingly.
3rd December 2010, 08:30 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

Just go through the practice papers and previous papers mainly and revise the topics that are mainly asked. go for a good diet and sleep to efficiently use the brain and study 12-15 hours daily.
28th December 2010, 03:16 AM
ANIRUDDHASINH

I AM STARTING PREPARATION OF csir-ugc net exam RECENTLY WITHIN FEW DAYS.I WANT TO CLEAR THIS EXAM ONLY IN ONE TRIAL AT JUNE-2011. PLZZZZZZZZZ...............GIVE ME PROPER GUIDANCE. ALSO PROVIDE GUIDENCE FOR STUDY METERIAL.PAST QUESTION PAPERS...................
28th December 2010, 01:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Its very difficult to Crack CSIR UGC exams in 14 days. This exams was not easy, So that you will be able to crack in the preperation of few days.

To crack this exams, you have to prepare advance and this exams want 1 year full preperation. So, its very difficult to Crack this exams in 14 days.

So, i will suggest you just, Solve previous year papers and prepare according to the syllabus and keep touch with study regular, Only then you will be able to Crack this exams. But, its difficult to say that, you will crack this exams in 14 days preperation.

So, please work hard and solve previous year papers and try to study according to the syllabus.
28th December 2010, 01:16 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to crack CSIR UGC exam in 14 days?

Dear friend,
The CSIR-UGC exam is very tough,it takes a lots of practice and a good presence of mind in study.

To crack the exam in 14 days one must leave sleep,waching T.V,chating with friends etc.
In 14 days your syllabus would not be completed but you must read only those topics in which you can take command.

So, i will suggest you to read those topics in which you are good and solve as much as sample papers and prepare according to the syllabus .

Always be positive.

HOPE FOR GOOD .

ALL THE BEST........
28th December 2010, 01:52 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

dear friend it is impossible to crack exams like -CSIR UGC exam in just 15 days .students prepare 1 year for this exam .
i don't think you can crack this exam in just 15 days. try to solve previous year papers, take part in online preparation exams.
if your luck is very good then it can happen .so,keep in touch with books and study materials.good luck
28th December 2010, 02:19 PM
mishra245

You can join the test series taken by other coachings.
It is very difficult to crack the UGC in days,
you also prepared some times ago for the exam of UGC.
Solve previous year qus papers of the UGC as more as possible.
28th December 2010, 02:39 PM
yajvendra

good afternoon dear friends
its not a very difficult task to crack CSIR UGC exam but you have to do hard work and please upto date to recently happened activities
and never give up keep going
28th December 2010, 05:36 PM
Anusha Bulusu

Hello,
As CSIR/UGC NET(National Eligibility Test) are national level exams, you need a preparation for it right from 1 year.So it is highly difficult to come out with a good score by preparing in just 14 days.Preparations for NET examination should be done intensively.
Here are some of the tips to score well in NET:
  • Writing skills matter a lot in the NET Examination.You should be able to present all the information in a logical way as expected by the examiner like quoting with facts and giving your answer with the related topics highlighting your point of view.
  • Follow the syllabus thoroughly. Even if you cannot finish all the options given, at least make sure that you know some of the concepts in each unit.
  • Sort out the NET question papers according to the topics.Prepare a standard answer to the question papers of the previous years. This will also make your task easy at the UGC examination.
  • Don't neglect the concepts as Questions are asked of Masters Level Exam Sometimes the questions are ‘conceptual’ in nature, aimed at testing the comprehension levels of the basic concepts.
  • Get a list of standard textbooks and also articles from the successful candidates or other sources and also selective good notes. The right choice of reading material is important and crucial.
  • Always target for writing section even while preparing for objective questions. As there is much in common for study and there is little time for preparation for the wriiten part II examination.
  • Most of the questions in the test are to be answered in brief and to the point. So practice beforehand by trying to write answers in 300 words (for short answers) or 800 words (essay type). Try not to cross the word limit and check the time taken to write the answers.
  • Go through unsolved papers and try to solve them.Stick to the time frame. Speed is the very essence of this examination. Hence, time management is very important.
  • Never be over confident with your writing skills. It is too subjective and behavioral. And try not to imitate others.
  • Develop and follow your own style of writing. Try not to be repetitive and maintain a flow in the style of your writing.
GOOD LUCK
28th December 2010, 07:53 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i don't think it is possible to crack CSIR UGC examination with 14 days study. there are so many students who are preparing for it from one year and they also fail to crack it. so it's impossible.

but you may try for it within 14 days. in that case just revise according to the CSIR UGC syllabus whatever you have already studied. i don't think you should study any new topic. try to revise all the old topic whatever in the CSIR UGC syllabus.

go through some previous years question paper to make an idea about the question quality. it will help you a lot to write in examination. if you are unable to crack the examination for this year try in next year with a complete study.

best wishes.
28th December 2010, 09:22 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend...........

See first of all i tell you one thing that it is very tough to crack the exam UGC.If you prepared well previously for previous year exam then only it is possible to you , otherwise it is very much tough to crack this exam.

One thing I suggest you that to solve the previous year question paper and take a coaching from a renowned institute.

all the best.
28th December 2010, 11:57 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUDIPTA TIWARI View Post
time is too short to prepare and crack the csir-ugc net exam in december can you give me an idea to crack exam in this only14 days period
well friend,

sudipta, i must tell you can't prepare for CSIR UGC in 14 days..

its totally a hard exam. if you really aspire to crack this exam the you must go for a crash course for 14 days,

work hard day and night,then only it can be possible.

see there's nothing like impossible thing but only we the people make them difficult.

some suggestions are:-
1.solve previous year papers
2.go according to your syllabus(required syllabus.)

hard work, dedication and determination will make you success.

good luck.
30th January 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for CSIR-UGC (NET) life csience june 2011
13th February 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to clear Life science NET, pls tell me an nice coaching center in Chennai, Thank you. MUBEENA
14th February 2011, 07:47 PM
swati biswas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUDIPTA TIWARI View Post
dear friend
there is no hard and fast rule to crack any exam, so same is the case with CSIR UGC, which is pretty well difficult and needs to be handled with all dedication and discipline. but as the time is too short you can just buy a good book (upkar publication, for instance) and practice previous years papers and revise your masters syllabus. In the examination hall do not loose your confidence and concentrate and write well.

best wishes
18th February 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

am preparing for csir net mathematics june 2011..the pattern has changed and i have just started with the preparation..can somebody guide me with the right approach??
28th February 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Study with the help of good books like Upkar's NET books,from the old syllabus.As far as the new question pattern is concerned,it is just MCQ..so solving prev years 1st paper ques only will give you some prep.But some topics may be missing in those books (not in paper I of prev syllabus),for those parts just follow any textbooks
10th March 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

good coaching centre for csir-ugc exam
26th March 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

From where i will get previous question papers of NET lifescience
5th April 2011, 03:25 PM
maithili kapadiya

I need practice paper for net life science...as soon as possible...please help me to get it.....
13th April 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Do u wanna to crack a NET exam with in 14 days? Surely, it's possible if u cope up ur will power with ur hard work, for IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING... All the best
14th April 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Please help me with a good coaching centre for csir-ugc NET exam for life science

14th April 2011, 01:20 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Hi,

Its very difficult to Crack CSIR UGC exams in 14 days. This exam is not so easy.

It needs lot of hard work and preparation.

To crack this exams, you have to be dedicated to this exams for preparation almost 1 year is needed . So, its very difficult to Crack this exams in 14 days.

So, now what you can do is try to solve previous year question papers and prepare according to the syllabus.

Only then you will be able to Crack this exams. But, in 14 days its a very difficult task.

So do hard work and all the best for exam...
16th April 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for csir net (chemistry) exam how to crack it in just 2 months
16th April 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

for csir net(chemistry) which books i should follow is it possible to crack the exam in 2 months
21st April 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

for csir net chemistry which books i should follow?can you suggest a good coaching center in hyderabad
how to prepare for the exam within this time limit?please reply me
12th May 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for CSIR?
13th May 2011, 01:39 AM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
Its very difficult to Crack CSIR UGC exams in 14 days. This exams was not easy, So that you will be able to crack in the preperation of few days.

To crack this exams, you have to prepare advance and this exams want 1 year full preperation. So, its very difficult to Crack this exams in 14 days.

So, i will suggest you just, Solve previous year papers and prepare according to the syllabus and keep touch with study regular, Only then you will be able to Crack this exams. But, its difficult to say that, you will crack this exams in 14 days preperation.

So, please work hard and solve previous year papers and try to study according to the syllabus.

Thanks
26th May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the pattern of csir and how to prepare for it
3rd June 2011, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

can u suggest some good books for the preparation of UGC
12th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to buy a very good book in new pattern for the preparation of this exam (in dec 2011) as am not able to join the coaching classes.
30th August 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I Have done my msc. in chemistry 1st class 2nd position,but i dont see much scope .so what should i do to get a better job
31st August 2011, 04:25 PM
sanju38121

Sir, for this please take advice from a experienced person in this line also join the crash course and your willpower with your hard work will leads you to success. Our management's best wishes are with you.

All the best.
31st August 2011, 10:00 PM
S-R-B

Dear friend

It is impossible to crack CSIR UGC exam in 14 days.
I will suggest you just, Solve previous year papers and prepare according to the syllabus and keep touch with study regular, Only then you will be able to Crack this exams. But, its difficult to say that, you will crack this exams in 14 days preparation.

BEST OF LUCK..
1st September 2011, 12:47 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Thanks
2nd September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what are all the topics most important for chemistry ....
19th September 2011, 03:38 PM
beausbavova

Default New simple post

Hi, it's spam bot, please, delete this message and i never return) I promise.
30th September 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am average student ,can i could pass ugc net exam
1st October 2011, 12:23 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default How to crack CSIR UGC exam in 14 days?

7th February 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to clear csir life science exam. I can't take help of any coaching so I have to clear it by self study. Please guid me how should I prepare..
27th February 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the best coaching centre for csir-net in delhi and best book for exam
5th June 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what is scpe of clearing csir net ? cn we appoint as a lecturer in iit after this
26th August 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

hiii frndz....tell me some tips how i prepare for net exam of chemistry...how question are asked in exam???plz reply fast
21st March 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

which book should i get to crack csir exam???
27th June 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

hi
iam a m.phil student i want to clear set exam in 3 months if i work hard ,can i clear the paper
27th June 2013, 08:58 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi,
You have to prepare advance and this exams want 1 year full preperation. So, its very difficult to Crack this exams in 14 days.
Solve previous year papers and prepare according to the syllabus and keep touch with study regular, Only then you will be able to Crack this exams. But, its difficult to say that, you will crack this exams in 14 days preperation.

Solve previous year papers and try to study according to the syllabus.
14th December 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Many people suggest going through the previous years question papers. I think it is not of much use as they seem to take questions from a vast database of questions. None of the old questions are repeated. I have seen this by analyzing old question papers. You guys can also check it out if you have time.
19th June 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

HI..do we have an option to select our own required subject or we should read as listed accordingly in the syllabus prescribed..please do reply..Zenith
19th May 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which book I use for clear mathematical science net exam Part 1?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?