25th September 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?

I want to do phd in biotechnology in India with scholarship i belong to SC category? Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to follow to get the scholarship? Awaiting for the answer from you all. Thank you!

tikam chand

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  2. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  3. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  4. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarship available to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Where to do Ph.D in M.Pharm with scholarship?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  10. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  12. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  13. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship after 12th with 87% marks?
  15. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  16. Details about scholarship available to study PhD in abroad for M.Sc in Biotechnology candidate?
  17. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  18. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
1st October 2015, 01:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?

You need appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to crack the NET Examination you will be eligible for admission to the course of PhD.
You will be able to take admission to the University of your choice according to the marks you have obtained in the NET Examination.
Students who are able to crack the UGC-NET Examination are provided with the JRF Scholarship if they decide to pursue the course of PhD.
You can also appear for GATE or CSIR-NET Examination as these are also Entrance Examinations for the course of PhD in your Domain.
Since you belong to the SC Category it will be easier for you to crack the NET Examination.
Once you are able to do these steps you will be able to take admission to the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?