3rd February 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

How to crack WBJEE Medical 2015 in one chance?

I want to crack wbjee medical in this year 2015. Plz help me that how i crack wbjee in one chance this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015? -- [New]
  2. Any chance to get into government medical college after scoring 108 marks in WBJEE medical
  3. Any chance for admission in medical college after scoring 2745 rank in WBJEE medical? Number of seats available in WBJEE?
  4. Do I have any any chance to get admitted in Medical or Dental college after scoring 2138 rank in WBJEE medical?
  5. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a chance for WBJEE medical exam after scoring 259 in 12th science? I am a general candidate
  7. Can I get a chance in WBJEE medical after scoring 90/200?
  8. In which medical college do I have a chance after scoring 984 rank in WBJEE?
  9. Will I get a chance to get into medical colleges in West Bengal after scoring 3066 in WBJEE medical
  10. In which Govt. College can i expect my admission if my WBJEE medical rank is 1674? Can I get a seat in MBBS?
  11. Can i get a chance in MBBS after scoring 510 in WBJEE medical?
  12. Where will I get a chance for medical after scoring a rank of 31109 in WBJEE?
  13. Chances of getting admission in medical college after scoring 2506 rank in WBJEE medical? How many seats are available in medical in WB?
  14. How can I get admission in BESU next year through WBJEE?
  15. Can I get a chance in government medical college after scoring 100 in WBJEE? List of the government colleges?
  16. Last 10 years WBJEE(Medical) MCQ type questions with answers with sample question papers of WBJEE(medical)?
  17. Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?
  18. What will be my rank if I obtain 107 marks in WBJEE Medical? Any chance of admission in medical colleges?
3rd February 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack WBJEE Medical 2015 in one chance?

I live in Jaipur have. Able for exam of mhcet MBBS 2015 .pl. Guide me .which method of exam. ? Offline Or. ? Online
4th February 2015, 08:36 PM
PaperListExpert

Default Re: How to crack WBJEE Medical 2015 in one chance?

Tips for WBJEE Medical 2015 preparation
    • Study the syllabus only. Don't be greedy that the more you will learn more you will score. There's nothing like that.
  • Refer the papers of at least last 5 years so that you will gain a better understanding of the pattern and type of questions generally asked.
  • Go through those books that are in majority covering the MCQ part.
  • You can refer books that are for AIPMT. It would be better in fact.
  • NCERT books will also come handy during the preparation of the exam.
  • Do not attempt all the questions. Attempt only those for which you are sure otherwise, you may get in trouble with negative marking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?