2nd September 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How to be a Cryptographer after completing BSc in Physics with 82% aggregate

I have completed my B.Sc in Physics with an 82% aggregate. I want to be a cryptographer, so are there any chances for me to go for an M.Sc in Mathematics or any such P.G. course to approach cryptography?

15th March 2017, 11:06 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to be a Cryptographer after completing BSc in Physics with 82% aggregate

Cryptography is used in technologies in advanced application including security of ATM Cards, Passwords, Electronic Commerce, Defence etc.

Become a Cryptographer
- Apply for master's course in physics or maths to recognized university and complete it with good score.
- You should volunteer your services with charitable organization to get work experience quickly.
- After getting relevant qualification and work experience, You are eligible to apply for the post of cryptographer.

Recruiters In Cryptography
- National & International Security Agencies
- CBI
- RAW
- Defence Services
- Multinational Banks

Salary
At starting stage, You will get Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- a month. After getting work experience, It will raise as per your Performance, Skills, Job Types and Work Experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?