17th December 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better course BCA or B.Sc Physics?

I am studying in North east. I have just passed my 12th board with 72% aggregate with 71% in physics and 80% in computers. Which is a better course for graduation, BCA or Bsc Physics?

Related Questions:
18th December 2014, 12:26 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better course BCA or B.Sc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in North east. I have just passed my 12th board with 72% aggregate with 71% in physics and 80% in computers. Which is a better course for graduation, BCA or Bsc Physics?

BCA and B.sc Physics are both Undergraduate courses of 3 years duration and consisting of 6 semesters each.

You may join in either of the courses as you have scored good in both physics and computer science so, the option which you are going to take clearly depends on the interest.

But i would rather say you to opt BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) as the current situation is that even if you study any course people only come to join in IT field so, it will be better if you study this course so that you will have great knowledge of the field and can directly get into IT field as, you will not be in a situation to migrate fields.

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th June 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better course BCA or B.Sc Physics?

I have just passed 12th with 75% in cbse board . I wanna to become a teacher .which field is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?