7th April 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?

Hello sir, I want to admit my girl child in Army Public School, Ballygaunge. Please let me know age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?

Related Questions:
7th April 2017, 05:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to admit my girl child in Army Public School, Ballygaunge. Please let me know age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?

The child must have completed 5 years on 1st April of the year of admission for 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata. The admission Notices will be displayed on the School Notice Board. For admission, you have to contact the School Office. The details can be seen in the Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata website link also, the website link is given here for your reference Click Here
7th April 2017, 06:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?

Age Criteria Required to get admission in 1st Class at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata:

There is a certain age criteria required in order to get admission in 1st Class at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata. Here is the basic age criteria for getting admission into 1st standard.

>> Minimum age required - 5 years

>> So your daughter must have reached the age of 5 years as on 1st April of the year in which admission is sought.

>> So, if her age is more than 5 years based on her data of birth, I am sure that she is eligible for getting admission.

Ph. No: 033 2486 6629

Address: Ballygunge Maidan Camp, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700019

http://www.apskolkata.in/
8th April 2017, 01:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygunge Kolkata, candidate should have completed their nursery. Only those candidates will get a chance to get admission whose age is 5 years and 6 months. Candidates falling below the mentioned age limit or exceeding the age limit won't be allowed to get admission in 1st standard.
8th April 2017, 02:27 AM
khanexpert

Candidate should have attained the minimum age criteria of 3 years and 6 months in order to be eligible to apply for 1st standard in Army Public school, Ballygaunge, Kolkata. Admission in however strictly provided on the basis of interview conducted by the school of the candidates and their parents.
22nd March 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

My daughter name is samara alamgir ( age 4 years 3 months) and I am interest to put my no 3 daughter in army school, please help me and contract me in my mobile no 8100068048, email id [email protected]
thanking you
regards
Md.Aslam
9th December 2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements for admission in class 9
7th January 2020, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

My son age is 6yrs 3 months, so I think he will be eligible for class 1, when will I get the form for 2020,plz let me know. I am very much eager to give admission in your reputed school.
13th March 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

My son age is 6 years 6 months wish to apply apply 1st standard age maximum 1st std
24th February 2023, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

my son date of Birth is 07 Nov 2017. Can we admit in class I in army public school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?