24th July 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to enrol in drawing school in Mysore?

What is the procedure to be followed to enrol in drawing school in Mysore? Can someone please give me the information on this? I wanted to join in the best drawing school and right now am not sure what should be followed for the same. Please provide me the answer.

Thanks!

24th July 2015, 09:21 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to enrol in drawing school in Mysore?

Before going for any procedure you have to ensure yourself that you can draw decently. I mean since this is an extracurricular activity and since you have vocational training in drawing and painting when you complete your higher secondary, you must have the penchant for drawing in you. You must able to draw the basic geometrical diagrams or basic sceneries neatly and in an artistic way. If you have that calibre in you, you can get enrolled in any drawing school. When you approach any drawing school to get coached in painting, they will ask you to draw something on the white paper. Either they will give you a topic to paint(like a rainy day or a village riverside, etc.) or they will ask you to paint on your own. If they are satisfied with your drawing they will teach you. You just have to pay the monthly fee regularly. That is what you have to do. Nothing else. If you don't pay on time, they will cut your name from enrolment. There are some popular drawing academies like:
Manis School of Art in Saraswathipuram
Shilpa Art Academy in Vijaya Nagar
Suruchi Rangamane in Kuvempunagar
Join the school that is your house.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?