4th July 2011, 09:55 PM

How difficult would it be for 9th standard student to crack AIIMS exam?

how hard should i work as a nineth standard student to achieve AIIMS EXAM sir?

7th July 2011, 02:23 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How difficult would it be for 9th standard student to crack AIIMS exam?

Dear friend,
There is not hard anything it's totally depend How much hardwork you are.If you are the are aspirant of AIIMS exam and want to crack this exam follow below tips:

*Whatever you study.Study it properly,Throughly and in well concentrated way.
*You keep collecting datas on biology because these subject is the main part for AIIMS exam.
*Solved as many problem you can solve in physics,Chemistry in you 9,10,11,12 class level.
*keep study for 8-9 hours if you want to crack this exam.
*join coaching at your 10+1 level.Allen is the best coaching institute for medical science in kota.
18th November 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How difficult would it be for 9th standard student to crack AIIMS exam?

i am 9th std student.i want to become a doctor.but my schooling study was not well.i am study in government school.so please give me suggestion.what can i do for best study ?
16th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Just do self study , if u have time study icse book
at last i will advise u that dont cram thing try understand them
4th January 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hey iam in 10th right now..and iam an aiims aspirant for 2 years.right now what preperation i should do and other than my ncert textbooks what all i should follow?
5th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9th and i really want to go to aiims or harvard medical school when i grow up,....... can you tell me how should i cope up with my studies and what preparations should i do from now so that i could go to a good medical college after 12th
2nd June 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

how much time should i give to my studies as my aim is to crack aiims
26th May 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What and how much should I study to crack PMT in 11th class
26th June 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th class and want to crack aiims new delhi after 12 so how should i start preparing for that i have MTG foundation all 3 PCB books but i am not able to study it properly give me a proper time table and way to study this books especialy physics?
9th May 2018, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am in 9th right now and my aim is to be best heart surgeon in the world so what steps I should take from right now? Which are the top medical colleges in world? Best examinations in World for medical line?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?