15th August 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do Animation course after completing B.Com 1st year

sir i am Shruti Rungta i have completed my b.com 1st year and i want to do animation course so please advice me about some good institutions so that i can join......

Related Questions:
  1. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  2. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do higher course in animation after completing diploma in animation
  4. Can I join NASA after completing BA course in Animation and Web Designing?
  5. How to get a Government Job being a candidate pursuing 1st year of B.Sc in Animation?
  6. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  7. Can commerce students join NIFT?
  8. Best career options for me after completion of 12th having interest in Animation?
  9. Best colleges for doing Animation after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Will I get job if completed B.Sc in Animation at the age of 28 years? -- [New]
  11. Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?
  12. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  13. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  14. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  15. How can I apply for CBI post after completing my graduation? I am pursuing B.Com 1st year from Sikkim Manipal University
  16. How to do BSc in Animation after completing 12th?
  17. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  18. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
4th October 2015, 07:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Animation course after completing B.Com 1st year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am Shruti Rungta i have completed my b.com 1st year and i want to do animation course so please advice me about some good institutions so that i can join......
You are required to complete B.Com in order to eligible for Master Degree in Animation. Once, after completing B. Com you can apply for a Master Degree in Animation course.

Eligibility Criteria:
- The basic qualification needed for the Animation program is a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and final year students is also eligible.
- Admission into the Master Degree in Animation program depends on the ranks obtained in the entrance examinations conducted by the university.
27th March 2022, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Animation course after completing B.Com 1st year

It is mandatory to have some basic computer skills to do vfx and animation cource after bcom ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?