18th December 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do Automobile Engineering further after 10th standard? What are its requirements?

How to go further for Automobile Engineering after std 10 Also need to do Engineering out of India Can guide me how should i go further for this and what are the requirements

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  5. How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?
  6. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  7. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  9. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  10. Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after 10th?
  12. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  15. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  16. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  17. Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  18. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
18th December 2015, 11:09 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do Automobile Engineering further after 10th standard? What are its requirements?

# Automobile engineering is the branch of science which deals deals with maintenance, designing, developing, manufacturing, testing etc. of the automobiles.

# You are presently in 10th standard. You are now advised to opt science stream (i.e. subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) in 10+2 level in order to pursue the degree in automobile engineering in future.

# Required eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering are:

* Must be 10+2 in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
* Generally selection is based on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 level and Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the IITs.
* Few colleges/institutes offer only on the basis of performance in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).

# Followings are the specializations available in the automobile engineering:

* Thermodynamics
* Fluid Mechanics
* Rapid Prototyping
* Aerodynamics
* Engine Systems
* Computer Based Systems and Electronics
* Emission Control
* Alternative Fuel
* Fuel Technology and Control
* Electronics and Control Systems

# Followings are the names of few engineering colleges for automobile engineering are:

* Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
* A.S.M.R Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura
* Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
* A.D. Patel Institute of Technology, Anand, Gujarat
* Aalim Muhammad Salegh Polytechnic College, Chennai
* Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kottayam, Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?