24th July 2011, 12:08 AM
rahul asdasd

Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?

what are the requirements for getting admission in USA and GERMANY for mtech in automobile engineering.i m a student of electronics and communication engineering and was willing to gain some information about the state colleges admission pattern

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  4. Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?
  5. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  6. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  7. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  8. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK?
  9. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  10. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  11. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  12. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  13. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  15. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  16. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  17. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
30th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?

i want to do mtech in automobiles by doing it can i get job in ferarai like companies which colleges i must do then
31st August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?

i have done B-tech in mechanical engineering,i just want to know that,how can i get admission in mtech automobile in germany
21st December 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i am 13 yrs and want to make my career in automotive engineering in italy or US pls help
3rd February 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements & eligibility for pursuing a masters in germany after doing my B.E. In Mechanical & how can i get free education means which all exams i have to give & clear it??
Please reply to me as soon as possible
29th April 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in ME......nd after this.....i wanna do m.tech in automobile engg. from abroad.....so plzz....cn u tell me the best colleges or universities in abroad.......na also....tell me....which country is best for m.tech
16th June 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF B.TECH MECHANICAL ENGG. 8TH SEM NOW I WANT TO DO M.TECH AUTOMOBILES FROM GERMANY KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE PROCESS & NAME OF UNIVERSITIES FROM WHERE I CAN PURSUE THE SAME

FROM DIVYANJAN DILAWARI
EMAIL. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?