29th April 2013, 05:30 PM
pranjaychaudhary

Where to get JEE advanced sample question papers?

wherefrom the JEE advance sample can be received?

13th October 2016, 08:26 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to get JEE advanced sample question papers?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and JEE Advanced is the second stage of JEE for which the necessary educational requirement are :-

1) Applicant must have qualified in JEE Main ( first stage of JEE ).

2) Applicant must have cleared his Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with the aggregate that keeps him/her within the top 20 percentile candidates of his/her respective board of examination.

Note :- A student is allowed to appear in JEE Advanced if he secures at least 75% aggregate in his board examination even if he/she fails to keep himself/herself within the top 20 percentile mark.

As far as you are looking for the sample paper of JEE Advanced then I would like to inform you that CBSE does not provide sample paper for JEE Advanced officially so for your preparation you can look for the past year question papers of same examination and preparatory courses and frequently asked questions given on the officially link of JEE Advanced i.e; www.jeeadv.nic.in.
14th October 2016, 09:08 PM
Birendra chauhan

Default Re: Where to get JEE advanced sample question papers?

Your question is so simple !
There is a lot of books available in market related to IIT.
And now a days you can get monthly magazine of IIT at any book stall your also at your home. There is different magazine for different subject like for math, physics and chemestry. In this magazine you will get previous question and solution too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?