30th October 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E Evening course in Bangalore after completing diploma in Electronics?

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and i ma working in bangalore. I want to do BE evening course in Bangalore. Can you please guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do my Engineering in evening after completing diploma in Electronics engineering? I'm currently working in a company in Bangalore(Rural District)
  2. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Evening diploma colleges and procedure of admission? -- [New]
  4. How to join in B.E evening college after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  6. How to do evening B.E mechanical enginnering in Bangalore?
  7. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  8. How to do B.E Electrical in Bangalore evening college?
  9. Can I write KCET in Bangalore after completing SSC in AP, Diploma in Bangalore?
  10. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Which are the best evening colleges in Bangalore and what is the fee structure?
  12. Can I study diploma course(Instrumentation) in an evening college at Bangalore
  13. How to do B.E after diploma in evening or through distance education? Which is the best college? Fee structure in Bangalore?
  14. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in any evening college of Karnataka after completing 10th?
  15. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Polytechnic Evening colleges which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore
  17. Rules for joining Diploma evening college on the basis of ITI? Colleges near HAL Bangalore?
  18. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?
24th November 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.E Evening course in Bangalore after completing diploma in Electronics?

how to TAKE ADDIMISTION for evening B.E
28th January 2012, 10:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.E Evening course in Bangalore after completing diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma in Electronics and i ma working in bangalore. I want to do BE evening course in Bangalore. Can you please guide me?
HI,
After passing diploma course you can do B.E in Bangalore.
For admissions in top college you have to qualify exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> C.O.M.E.D.K

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India

GOOD LUCK!
13th June 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hi,
iam completed my diploma in civil in the year 1996 govt polytechnic karanataka & completed my btechcivil in 2010 through distance education in rajasthan vidhya peet jaipur,Can i go for evening collage as regular BE course in bangalore.its possiable, i want degree in open university.if when will be the admission what is the proce.

Thanku

bangalore
2nd August 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am compliting my diploma in electronics in 2010. That time i am in govt. Job in secundrabad. I want to do b.tech throw evining college. Please sugest me. Prakash kumar chandan
23rd July 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in last year of electronics and communication... how join evening college for BE...after completing the diploma... which college is best in Bangalore...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?