7th November 2015, 03:07 PM
mass.anand007

Evening diploma colleges and procedure of admission?

sir i am in bangalore and have completed my diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in may 2013 and working now i am planning now to continue my education in evening class so please provide me collages and procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  3. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  4. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  5. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  6. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  7. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  10. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  11. List of evening colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kerala?
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  13. Rules for joining Diploma evening college on the basis of ITI? Colleges near HAL Bangalore?
  14. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  15. List of colleges and admission procedure for joining distance education B.Tech program? I have passed diploma with second class
  16. How to get admission in Evening engineering college for B.Tech after passing diploma engineering? Which are the top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi NCR?
  17. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  18. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in any evening college of Karnataka after completing 10th?
1st May 2017, 12:08 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Evening diploma colleges and procedure of admission?

As you want to know list of evening diploma colleges here, I am going to tell you the same-

>>Acharya Polytechnic Soldevanahalli

>>Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering

>>Ghousia Polytechnic for Women

>>M.V.J. Polytechnic

>>D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole, (Andhra Pradesh)

>>Bidya Evening College, Patna

Procedure for admission-
For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in diploma course. In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.
5th March 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Evening diploma colleges and procedure of admission?

Atoucad one year diploma courses in government evening diploma colleges list in Karnataka please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?