13th May 2012, 01:05 AM
MagicPhoenix201

What are the career options in B.A Hons field in Economics and History? I am a science Maths student and interested to join Delhi University

I m a science math student but was interested to join Delhi University and apply for BA (hons) in Economics and history . Is my decision right . I was interested in that .Should i go for a subject change ? will that be all right ? What are the career options in this field. Please tell me soon. I m accepting to get 90 % marks in XII and so i can get good college in DU . please reply soon

30th May 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options in B.A Hons field in Economics and History? I am a science Maths student and interested to join Delhi University

I scored 68% in 12 class and from commerce without maths can i do eco hons in B A
1st June 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options in B.A Hons field in Economics and History? I am a science Maths student and interested to join Delhi University

What are the job opportunities after doing masters in economics from Delhi university???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?