14th January 2013, 09:55 AM
shabiazad

How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany

I have completed my Post Graduation in Botany. Now I wish to do B.Ed course by correspondence method. I don't have any work experience as a Teacher. Please clear me the below questions.
Am I eligible to do correspondence course?
Which are the Universities offering correspondence B.Ed course and approved by Kerala Government and PSC.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. Question bank for TRB Botany Subject?
  3. Am I eligible for assistant after completing degree without Botany?
  4. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. Is it possible to do MSc Botany through correspondence? Which courses can I do after completing BSc Botany?
  6. Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology? -- [New]
  7. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last date to submit the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  10. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  11. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university
  12. Model question papers for Botany from last year TRB exam? I have completed my PG in Botany with B.Ed
  13. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  14. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  15. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  16. Can I do MSc in Hospitality through correspondence after BSc Botany, B.Ed?
  17. Previous years question papers with answers of PG TRB exam for Botany? I have completed PG and B.Ed in Botany
  18. Career options after completion of M.Sc in Botany except Teaching?
7th December 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany

i have done grudation in maths economics and computer.i have also experience 4 year as a techer plz tell me corrospondce b.ED
23rd November 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany

I have done B.Sc Botany and post graduation MBA finance & HRM. Which B.Ed course can I do by correspondence method? I have 2 years teaching experience in higher classes for science subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?