22nd January 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology?

Sir, I am a B.Sc graduate chem, botany,Zoology.
I want to opt for Biology and English in the method subjects. Is that possible?
The university I wish to do B.ed from, is asking me to do Physical science in Method II subject. Please advise. I wish to take English.

23rd January 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology?

Is Autocad a Best career option for B.tech EEE fresher
23rd January 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology?

sir , i am b.com 3rd year final ,

i want to civil service (IAS) preparing but kya mai kr sakta hu aur us subject ke bare me bhi btaye please advise me my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?