30th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from government college?

May kindly advise for BE B.tech in aeronautical engineering from Govt. collage for 2012.Aeronautical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  3. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  4. How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from government college?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  7. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  8. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  9. Any government registered college for Aeronautical Engineering in C.G? Details of Sky College of Aeronautical Engineering Bhilai C.G?
  10. Which college is the best for B.Tech Aeronautical?
  11. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  13. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  14. Is Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Dehradun a government or private college?
  15. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  16. Can I get into government college of Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma 3rd year?
  17. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  18. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
30th June 2012, 10:19 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from government college?

Dear friend,

If you have to appear for the entrance examination like AIEEE,IIT-JEE and other state level entrance examination.
After completing entrance examination rank list prepare for admission based on your marks.
After that you will get good college through counselling process on ranking.

Following colleges offer Aeronautical engineering:
  • Amity university
  • Park maritime Academy
  • International maritime academy
  • Euro tech maritime academy
  • Indian maritime university
  • C.V raman college of engineering.

All the best...............
20th April 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from government college?

In which area has greater scope between AME and aeronautical engg ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?