23rd June 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?

I gave my SSC bord exam. I want to do career in Aeronautical engg. Is there any Government engineering college of Aeronautical Engg. allow me to get admission on the basis of CET IN Mumbai? If no then, Is there any way to do career in Aeronautical engg. through Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  3. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  4. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  6. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  7. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  8. Can I take admission in government college in Mumbai for Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  9. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  10. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. Can I get admission in Mumbai engineering college after finishing PUC in karnataka? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering
  14. How can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering as per my K-CET marks? -- [New]
  15. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 59 in AIEEE and 58 in CET
  18. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
26th April 2015, 11:40 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?

Aeronautical engineering collages that you can join in Mumbai are-

>> Indian institute of technology, Mumbai

>> Indian Aerospace and engineering, Navi Mumbai

>> Shahib group of institution, Mumbai

>> Thakur institute of Aviation technology, Mumbai

That,s all are the collage of Aerospace engineering in Mumbai where you can apply for the admission in B.tech in these collages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?