14th July 2011, 10:28 PM
yashwanti maurya

Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?

i had passed 10+2 with 58% marks in PCM. can i get any government college in aeronautical engineering field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  2. Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?
  3. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  4. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  5. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  6. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  7. Can i get a seat for Mechanical Engineering in government college in MP after scoring 40,000 in MPPET?
  8. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  9. What should I do further to become an astronaut after completion of 10th?
  10. How to join Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering after scoring 54% marks in PCM from Delhi board
  11. After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?
  13. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  15. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  16. Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How should I takeup Aeronautical engineering after scoring 49% in PCM and overall 60%?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th with 60% marks? -- [New]
13th November 2011, 07:13 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?

For engineering in good college you have to qualify their exam and for exam they requires atleast 60% of marks in 12th.
4th January 2012, 10:38 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwanti maurya View Post
i had passed 10+2 with 58% marks in PCM. can i get any government college in aeronautical engineering field.
HI,
Yes you can take admission in govt. college for aeronautical engineering course.
For thsi you have to qualify ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM.

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR A.I.E.E.E exam.

Online submission of application:- 15.11.2011 to 31.12.2011

Last date of receipt of form and D.D:- 05-01-2012

Date of online exam:- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Date of offline exam:- 29.04.2012

ALL THE BEST!
30th January 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hw much minimum budget shiud I carry 4 Aironautical engg adms...
15th July 2014, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

how to get addmission in astronautical engineering in gujrat ? i am 12 pass with 50% iam cbse student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?