21st August 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech civil in distance education system from AICTE approved institute

I am a diploma holder in civil stream, want to do b.tech civil in distance education system from AICTE approved Institution. please sent me the list of those institutes in north kolkata.

24th February 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech civil in distance education system from AICTE approved institute

pls tell me about part time B.E course fess structure for old student who had done their digree recently inwhich online fees 20,000 included or not..
23rd April 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech civil in distance education system from AICTE approved institute

the candidates who have completed their B.Tech degree from institution of civil engineers. ludhiana/Delhi should come in contact through sms on 8305910048. to get the degree valid for various jobs. the railways are not offering job to degree of ice. ask others to be in unity and go to court, file cases in different states/ high courts or at one place. show a unity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?