9th September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in computer science and engineering? Which colleges are the best for computer science in Odisha

Hello,sir/madam i wants to do b.tech in computer science and engineering so plz tell me which collage is best for computer science in odisha? Plz replay and help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  2. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  5. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  6. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  7. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  9. Which course is having high value between B.Tech in Computer Science and M.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  11. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  13. How can i know different branches of computer science , which will help me to do M.tech degree..!!
  14. Is there any discrimination between Ph.D in computer science and Ph.D in computer science and engineering
  15. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  16. Fee structure of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering?
  17. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
21st December 2012, 09:48 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in computer science and engineering? Which colleges are the best for computer science in Odisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,sir/madam i wants to do b.tech in computer science and engineering so plz tell me which collage is best for computer science in odisha? Plz replay and help me.
hello friend,

the colleges are
1.jaganath institute of technology and management.
2.hi-tech college of engineering
3.synergy institute of technology
4.vivekananda institute of technology
5.SCITM
6.padmanava college of engineering
7.Gandhi institute of technological management
8.MEMS

all the best for your future
30th May 2013, 11:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in computer science and engineering? Which colleges are the best for computer science in Odisha

You must be a 12th passed candidate in order to apply for B.Tech in CSE. The qualification must be obtained with PCM as subjects. Entrance exams like AIEEE and IIT JEE is considered for admission. National Institute of Science and technology, Berhampur, NIT, Rourkela, etc are some of the reputed institutes. Orissa Engineering College, Vivekananda Institute of Technology, etc is some other institutes of reputation.
20th December 2013, 04:31 PM
sushri_mhnty

you can go for BPUT, GIT which are recognised collages and also provides good facility and placement.thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?