1st June 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?

i got 93.5?in pcm and want to join in hindhusthan university in cse group is that university is good at education i want to know about that university plz teell me reply urgent.........plz

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CSE,EEE,ECE group after scoring 12732 rank?
  2. Can I join NASA after completing B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the cutoff needed to join CSE group?
  4. How to join Hindustan University? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How to join M.Tech for IC engines at hindustan University?
  6. Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score -- [Most Discussed]
  7. CSE graduate eligible for TNPSC exam? Which Group is suitable for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  8. Which is the best college among Siddhartha Group of Institutions, Royal Group of Institutions and Hindustan Academy for Aerospace Engineering in Bangalore?
  9. Is there any chance for me to join Geo Informatics group in Anna University after scoring 157 cutoff marks in 12th?
  10. Can I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 59851 rank in CSE group?
  11. Is it a good choice to join MBA in Hindustan University Chennai after finishing BSc from St Joseph's Bangalore?
  12. What is the process to pursue M.Phil through correspondance after done with M.Sc.(Computer Science)?
  13. Best college among Siddhartha Group of Institution, Royal Group of Institution and Hindustan Academy for Aerospace Engineering?
  14. Placement details about Hindustan University?
  15. Can I get CSE in Anna University after scoring 31.04 cutoff?
  16. Which universities can I join in Chennai after 12th? Information about Hindustan, Bharath and VelTech Universities?
  17. Can I join Anna University after scoring a good rank in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get a seat in JNTU Anantapur university of SVU university after scoring 345 rank in CSE stream? Last year allotment process? Cutoff rank for the university?
6th April 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?

what is the future after completing b.tech cse branch & how much percentage require to get a placement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?