18th April 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std

Is jbt. Is good for future. Which center is best in nangloi areas and what is the duration of this course.what is fee structurefor this course. Please help me??? From -: AHMED HUSSAIN

Related Questions:
  1. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  2. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  3. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  4. Application form dates for M.Com (Hons.) from DU for 2011-13 session?
  5. What should be the percentage of 10th, 12th and B.Tech for Navy? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  7. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  8. What is the duration of the course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to get admission in IISER after 12th? Fee structure for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  11. Course duration of JBT course? Fee structure of the course?
  12. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  13. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  14. What is the seat capacity for M.Com in DU?
  15. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers?
  16. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  17. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  18. What is the requirement for National Defence Academy?
28th August 2013, 12:19 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std

Hi,

Yes you can apply for the JBT after 12 with getting the 76% marks. The main eligibility criteria for apllying the JBT are as follows:

Eligibility for JBT -

* Yes after 12th you can join JBT, If you have scored atleast 50% marks in your 12th

examination then you are eligible to join JBT but your age is between 17 to 28 years.

* If anyone can apply on the basis of bachelor degree then he must have scored at least

45% of marks in graduation to join JBT. The duration of this course is 2 years.

And you are already qualify for that eligibility conditions successfully.

All the best.................................
22nd March 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std

Heloo..sir this side akriti sir now I m pursuing b.a 3rd yr form delhi university so m 1st to 5th padana chagrin huu to m Jbt course kaha se karuu sir mj koii government institute batayee m abii june m 3rd k exam k bad apna course start karna chahlii hu pllzzz mj kuch solution dijiyee plzz....reply fast
4th April 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know that do we need to do b com honours along with jbt or jbt itself is suffient
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?