19th May 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after completing Air craft maintanance engineering from DGCA?

Respected sir
i am nandush.s who have completed aircraftmaintance engineering from dgca,know i am willing to do b.tech in mechanical.may i able to do b.tech mechanical in distance method in lateral entry....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Air craft Maintenance through Diploma course in Mechanical?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completing Aircraft Maintanance engineering
  3. Can I join Air force after completing mechanical engineering
  4. How to recorrect UGC NET application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  6. Are Aeronautic engineers and Aircraft maintenance engineers well paid?
  7. Can I do the OJT in abroad after completing papers of DGCA?
  8. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a UG course or a Diploma course?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to do MS in Piping after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  11. What are the biology related courses after plus two? What are the new courses?
  12. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  14. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  15. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  17. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
15th October 2017, 02:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after completing Air craft maintanance engineering from DGCA?

There is no such lateral entry in distance mode of Bachelor of Technology.

You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission directly in second year of engineering. The eligibility criteria for LEET exam is:

1. You need to have at least minimum of 60% marks in diploma in engineering.

If you have required percentage of marks then apply for LEET exam for next academic year to get admission directly in second year of engineering.
6th November 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after completing Air craft maintanance engineering from DGCA?

I have done with my B.tech aeronautical, I Am interested to give DGCA exams ? can any one suggest me ? is der any exams particular exam for BTECH aeronautical engineers ? or else only for AME candidates
for Btech aeronautical experience and fresher? any exam please inform
how to register ? website
Thank you in advance ...

i have seen some BAMEC ..but it was old document!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?